NOTICE RELATING TO THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2010
|The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (hereinafter referred to as the “PDPA”), which regulates the processing of personal data in commercial transaction applies to E-HERITAGE SDN. BHD. (hereinafter referred to as “E-Heritage”, “our”, “us” or “we”). This Notice is issued pursuant to the requirements of the PDPA and the terms “personal data” and “processing” shall have the meaning as prescribed in the PDPA:-|
- This Notice serves to inform you that your personal data is being processed by or on behalf of E-Heritage.
- By engaging or by interacting with E-Heritage either by furnishing any personal data to us whether in written or electronic form or by using our website http://www.urbanresidences.com.my, you agree and consent to the processing of your personal data by E-Heritage. You are deemed to have given the consent for us to collect, process and store your personal data in accordance with the above.
- Such personal data may include information concerning your personal details (such as name, age, gender, identity card number, passport number, income tax number, date of birth, race, nationality, citizenship), contact details (such as address, email, phone number), family information (such as marital status, name of spouse or child or immediate family) and any other information as we may from time to time request for and may be relevant and necessary for us to carry out the professional work and services entrusted to us by you.
- Beside the information you have provided to us, your personal data is and will also be collected from or by other sources in the ordinary course of your interaction with us, including the information from or to third parties and information in the public domain (such as search/enquiry service provided by the relevant department of insolvency, land registries and/or registered credit reporting agencies and/or our solicitors, auditors and other professional service providers).
- The purposes for which your personal data may be used and/or processed are as follows:
a) to enable us to carry out, execute, fulfill and/or implement any contractual or intended contractual obligation towards you; b) for internal operation requirements; c) updating your records with us; d) meeting our obligations to comply with or in connection with any law and/or regulation within or outside Malaysia existing currently and in the future (“Laws”), guidelines, guidance and/or requests given or issued by any legal, regulatory, governmental, tax, law enforcement or other authorities; e) for any purpose required by law and/or regulation; f) for any other purpose that is incidental or ancillary or in furtherance to the above purposes.
- Your personal data will be held and kept confidential by us but we may provide and/or disclose such data to the following parties (whether within or outside Malaysia) for the purposes set out in Item 5 herein (who may also subsequently process, transfer and disclose such data for the purposes set out in Item 5 herein) (hereinafter referred to as “the Third Parties”):
a) any regulatory or governmental authorities; b) any third party service provider who provides administrative, telecommunications and computer or other services to us in connection with the operation our business and/or any of our external service providers (including but not limited to mailing or courier service providers); and/or c) third party financial institutions.
- You may request for access to your personal data or correction of your personal data or contact us for enquiries or complaints in respect of your personal data as follows:
E-HERITAGE SDN. BHD.
Level 3, Pullman Kuching, Interhill Place No.1
Jalan Mathies, 93100 Kuching, Sarawak.
Tel: 082-41 6262 Fax: 082-41 5262
- If you do not want us to further disclose your personal data to the Third Parties for the purposes other than necessary for us to carry out the professional work and services entrusted to us, please write to us, also at the address above.
- Aside from you as our potential purchaser or actual purchaser, this Notice shall also apply (as the context shall require) in relation to the usage, processing and disclosure of the data of any other individual furnished by you to us. In this regard, you confirm and warrant that you have obtained the consent of such individuals to the provision of such data to us for the foregoing purposes and for disclosure to such parties stipulated above.